Sorry if this is not the right place to post this as I am new here but I did perform a search on here and found nothing about this yet so figured I would ask.
So ideally what I would like to do:
- Set alarm clock in evening for time I wish to wake up in the morning
- 30 minutes before my alarm actually goes off, perform premorning routine (turning on coffee maker)
- When time hits, sound alarm
- 10 Minutes after alarm turn on morning routine (turn on lights, turn on Nvidia Shield > goto app)
So this sparks a few questions for this to work:
- Are there compatible alarm clocks with the hubitat to the degree of where you can specify when setting the wake time as to whether or not to perform certain routines? There is one like this: homekitnews witti-beddi-smart-radio-alarm-clock
- Can you make a routine backwards in time dependence of another routine?
- Lastly, has anyone found a way to get it so that the Hubitat sees the Nvidia Shield and can perform the task of opening a specific app?
I also have an Amazon Echo which can see the Nvidia Shield, turn it on and off as well as open certain apps but don't know if the Hubitat can trigger an Alexa task or not?
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions