Community fonts "wrong" after update?

Anyone else seeing fonts on the Community forum being a bit off after the latest update? Some heading-type text is showing in what I assume is a default sans-serif (Helvetica, Arial, etc.) font instead of Hubitat's signature Rubik typeface.

Like this:

or this:

Not a big deal, obviously, but a bit inconsistent and visually surprising when you're used to Rubik (and yes, I probably look at typefaces way too closely). :slight_smile: Guessing something in the upgrade either overwrote Hubitat's theme customization or now requires something more or different?

1 Like

You are correct (even if I didn't notice it), but after inspection with the Google inspect feature. It is rendered in "Helvetica,Arial" but the body is in Rubik.

1 Like

Yes, body text has remained unaffected for me--only headings. (Though I do notice when composing messages on Safari mobile that the lines of text in the box I'm writing in right now--except now I'm on desktop--seem smashed closer together. But that's actually kind of nice since I can see more. But the typeface is still what it was.)