Combine Smart Switch and Bond Bridge

I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I wasn't able to find a definitive answer. What I would like to do is to combine the bond bridge with a smart switch. For example, I'd like the ability to walk into a room and use my voice to tell Google Assistant to turn on the fan or for those who are not comfortable using Google Assistant or if it's late at night, I would like the ability to press a switch on the wall to turn on the fan. I was thinking I could use an Inovelli red switch, and set it set the power would constantly be on. Then I could set up a rule or automation to turn on or off the fan using the switch.

The background or reason I'm seeking to do this is that currently I have a regular light switch that turns the power on or off to the fan, and a remote control which is not very attractive, and is mounted to the wall. I find that people in my home inadvertently turn off the fan using the switch, then the remote does not work. So then I have to figure out why, turn the light switch on, and then set the fan speed. I'm hoping to avoid all this using a series of home automations, in which folks can still use the wall switches, but not actually cut power to the fan.

I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if you have any questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.