Cloud Links for Guest Dashboard

I made a guest dashboard, that I would like to provide guests while they stay at my house. It is easy enough to enable the cloud link when they arrive and then disable it when they leave. The problem I am trying to figure out is how to have the same "guest dashboard" have a different cloud link when new guests arrive. If it is the same cloud link, then the guests that left will have access to that dashboard when they are back at home along with my new set of guests that are staying at my house.

Any ideas?

Require a pin (in Advanced settings for dashboard) to access the dashboard and change it for each set of guests.

a far more exotic way is to duplicate the Dashboard.

Create a new one, select all the same devices and choose manually place the tiles and don't place any.

In your existing Dashboard, click the Gear then advanced and Copy the entire JSON.

In your new Dashboard, click the Gear then advanced, and Paste the entire JSON.

When you are ready, delete the old.

You can do it today, and simply have the 2nd one 'ready in the wings' :smiley: Make 4-5 of them in advance :smiley:

Personally, I like the PIN idea much more... :smiley:

1 Like

Thank-you csteele. Works great, easy to do. I simply made a "guest template dashboard" and every time a new guest comes over, I simply create a blank dashboard for my new guest and copy the template to populate it.

1 Like