Closet Clear Out sale - Mostly Zigbee, Some Zwave

Over the last year or so I have been replacing several devices, as a result I have a box of stuff looking a new home. Below is a list of whats available , and in most cases, links to current listings (where available) . DM if interested, Buyer will also need to cover shipping.
|Qty | Description
|6 | Innr – Zigbee White Bulbs (3000K)
|7 | Sengled Elements Classic white (2700k) Zigbee bulbs
|1 ea | Shelly Duo / Vintage Wifi soft white bulbs
|1 | LIFX L3A19LW06E26CA White, A19 Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb, Warm
|2 | Aeotec Range Z-Wave Hub Range Extender 7
|1 | Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7, Z-Wave Plus
|1 | Zooz Zen 17 (Zwave 700, NOT 800LR) Relay [Relay ONLY]
|1 | Aqara Zigbee Door/Window sensor
|1 | Aqara Zigbee Motion Sensor P1
|2 | SONOFF SNZB-03 ZigBee Mini Motion Sensor
|4 | SONOFF SNZB-02 ZigBee Indoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor
|1 | Phillips Hue Bridge
|2 | Phillips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensors
|1 | Phillips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor |
|1 | Philips Hue Smart 60W A19 LED Bulb - Soft Warm White (SINGLE BULB – NOT 2PK)

Which version of Hue sensors are they?

The new V2 indoor has a reset button vs the original's reset hole.
And the new V2 outdoor has one centered cover screw vs four corner ones on the original.

And, while I'm asking... does the Hue bulb have a Bluetooth symbol on it? :wink:

The sensors are all V2. One of the outdoor sensors was not actually used (But I dont have the boxes any more) It was only ever used for testing. The bulb, I never noticed that, yes it has the Bluetooth and Zigbee logos on it. The bulb was not used very long at all. also , those Innr bulb are hue compatible.

I'll mention , MOST of this stuff I do not have the boxes for . I will also throw in a corner mount for the indoor sensor. You would just need to provide a command strip or preferred mounting method to adhear it to the wall.

Good luck on the Sengled. I tried to give away a box of eight or nine, all reset and known good, for shipping.

We'll see what happens . I figured I'd at least try and see. They have been out of use the longest. But i see people in here all the time asking about them. If they dont go, I think my brother is going to get into this, Ill mark them up 25% and sell them to him (Hes older, I have scores to settle from childhood!) .

What is the kelvin temperature of the bulbs? And model?

See below: FREE plus the shipping.

Thanks. I only use the 5,000K and it wouldn't be worth it for 1 bulb. I appreciate you get back to me though.