Click Smart+ 2 Gang Zigbee Smart Switched Socket Outlet

Has anyone had any luck with the Click Smart+ 2 Gang Zigbee Smart Switched Socket Outlets (UK):

If so, what driver has been found to work?

Cheers.
Steve.

2 Likes

Finally some sockets for the UK market! I don't like the power logo on the switches though :cry:
Would by but delivery is over £5.00 for every site I have found them on which makes them a little too expensive.

Edit: Having said that I just bought it...

Bought, set up, works perfect. Driver is automatically selected on pairing. Will buy more to replace my Energenie RF sockets.

There is apparently a lock setting on them but I imagine that a custom driver would need to be written for this?

1 Like

Brilliant. Thank you for doing my R&D! :slight_smile: I am going ahead with these. Shame they don't have one with USB charging on (yet). I've got a load of Lightwave RF in and I think I'll be replacing them...

1 Like

Hi, do these repeat?

1 Like

Yes

cool will order a few! now just to find the cheapest price!

Good luck, I struggled to find a cheap price so but the bullet in the end. Had no issues with them so I suppose you pay for quality. Found out the other day they do versions other than white, hit up their website.

45 quid a pop for other colours! not happening!!

1 Like

Bit pricey! :joy:

Seem to be the cheapest

1 Like

That’s who I’ve bought from before, quick shipping :+1:

Do these sockets report power and energy?

No

1. Are you all just using the Hubitat hub and not bridging in using theirs?

2. Is there anything you should avoid plugging in to these? I’m new to this and won’t be installing myself but understand some sockets can be 26a where this is 13a. Will I have any issues? Layman’s terms please

1. I'm using only Hubitat as I want all my devices in one place, multiple hubs aren't my kind of thing. Works absolutely fine no issues at all, the only thing I will say if you plug a multi tap in with multiple devices on one socket sometimes it does not like it.
  2. Normal house hold items fine, I wouldn't plug a cooker or freezer into it.
1 Like