Clean-up Fun

TOO MANY PICTURES OF @bobbyD!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Fine! I changed my picture to be more suitable for the project I am working on ... :rofl: Hubby is slacking off...

11 Likes

Be careful what you wish for. I heard @rlithgow1 got all dressed up for an Elton John concert last night…

8 Likes

I put us in this category so I can keep the other thread uncluttered for accidental closures.

@hubby, there's an imposter in the house.

5 Likes

Hey, look at that! You remembered my name, I am flattered :blush:

Since you’ve tagged me, let me tell you how I can help.

You can start a useful tutorial by replying to me with @hubby start tutorial.

Or, you can learn more about other cool things I can assist you with, by just replying to me with: @hubby display help.

Since I can post privately or publicly, if you prefer to learn more about me, in private, you can always send me a private message (PM).

If you ever need my assistance, just tag me, and I'll post this message again.

1 Like

Hubby, go close all posts older than one year that have not had new activity in the past 12 months!

9 Likes

No such thing as too much, too many, @bobbyD . Only good things happen where he is at work.

Ha! I love this. I was going through marking read all the ones that got closed out in bulk. There were so many to do that I got accused of being a DoS attack:

Slow down, too many requests from this IP address.
Please retry again in 7 seconds.
Error code: id_60_secs_limit.

4 Likes

Does @hubby have a spouse named @waf? :smiley:

1 Like

Anyone know of a way to do multiple thread selection and then switch from Watching/Tracking to Normal ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.