Change the " TEXT " Color on the dashboard? < Yes There Is ! :)

Wonder if there is a way to change the " TEXT " Color on the dashboard ?
I would like to text to turn black. when you activate a light switch tile.

Currently, it is white with a yellow background. It makes it hard to read Would be way nicer if the text was black on the yellow tile. I think I figured out how to do it, but unfortunately deleted my entire dashboard and had to recreate it..

When I go to templates. and look around, I see there is one for text. but when you try to change the color the save button is still grayed out and won't let you change anything Even though I did change something I think, anyway?

Not sure if there's a bug in the current release : 2.3.8.125 < were the button is always grayed out ?
Could be that I'm just not doing it right. But when I change the colors, it never lets me save it.

Any suggestions would be great thanks guys.

The save button should appear if you change something. As to what you're attempting to do, you will need to go into every template individually (the Text template only changes tiles created with it), in your case above you would need to go into the Switch template

2 Likes

**As always, you're smarter than the average bear !

Thank you sir. It totally works.!

However, the save button is still grayed out after making changes. However, I did find out that it doesn't seem to matter if you hit save or not. Because after you make the changes, you can just close the window. and it auto saves them, I guess. It's weird that the button is grayed out though. Give it a try. You'll see what I mean. But again, thank you very much. It Does Work !

3 Likes

I used the main options window to change font ..

1 Like