@dman2306 Thanks for taking the time to figure this out. It seems to be working fine so far.
A few notes for everyone:
I kept the old driver and app, but renamed it in case I have to revert. Not sure if that was a good or bad idea, but it worked. I just went into each driver and app, and prefaced the old app name in the [definition] section with "old". Now it is named Old MyQ.
I removed the old app in the Apps tab. I tried to keep the Devices tab old MyQ device by changing the driver to a virtual switch. In the end I had to delete the old MyQ device in Devices tab to get this to work and not throw errors.
The dashboard had to be fixed by updating to the "new" device.
The thing that took the longest was updating all the RM rules to the "new" opener.