MyQ Lite App Not Working Today, anyone else?

The open and close commands were just working yesterday and now nothing today. When I try to go into the app I get an bad request error and the following error in my log:

Is it just me or anyone else having issues today?

1 Like

Chamberlain updated the MyQ API - so the existing app and driver will not work with it. You need to update the app and the driver.

See this post (and the ones that follow it) on how to update the MyQ Lite app and driver.

Awesome, thanks! sorry I did a search and didn't come across that thread for some reason!

No worries! Hope you get it working again.

Already got it working thanks to your instructions posted in that thread, thank you! Just took a while to update all the Rule Machine rules and HSM. @josh - One bug I notice is that the Sharp Tools tile doesn't properly say 'closing' when the door is closing, but it does say 'opening'.

What does the door attribute report for the Thing while the door is closing? (under the Current States section of the device's details in the Hubitat admin UI)

For devices which implement the Garage Door Control capability, SharpTools displays the value of the door attribute in the footer and uses that same attribute for determining which icon to report.

1 Like

Ah, it says "open" while closing whereas it says "opening" while opening. @dman2306, are you able to fix this easily?

2 Likes

See if this "fix" works:

In the device driver (MyQ Garage Door Opener), line 130 is currently commented out:

// updateDeviceStatus("closing") // Now handled in the parent (in case we have an Acceleration sensor, we can handle "waiting" state)

Change this to:

updateDeviceStatus("closing") // Now handled in the parent (in case we have an Acceleration sensor, we can handle "waiting" state)

i.e. uncomment "updateDeviceStatus("closing")

I think that should fix it, but I'm at work, so I haven't tried it.

1 Like

Yup! That did it! Nice work! Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello I am pretty green and was wondering if any one can give me a step by step to integrate MyQ door with Hubitat.

I have a tilt sensor working great already.

Thanks in advance. This community is awesome and has really help me move from Wink over to the Hubitat ecosystem.

Joe