Centralite 3400 Keypad

Has it been fixed with 2.0.5? I cannot upgrade due to Xiaomi devices unfortunately, but I don't see it in release notes so I think should still bugged..

I updated but still have if the same issue.

can you open the driver details and let me know the model number in the data section?

On mine (still on 2.0.4) is URC4450BC0-X-R

thats not a model number we know anything about
we support the 3400, the the 3400-L and the iL02_1

I've never seen a keypad with that model number, picture?

It's this:

Looking at his link I think instead @black01gt has a 3400 but facing the same problem.

PS: everything else seems to be working as expected

Wow, ok that's a different beast all together...

Hopefully I'll be able to do some tuning for the 3400 and the now defunct Iris V3 model for 2.0.6, no idea if it will help with this model though.

• model: 3400

This is the error when arming night.

019-02-08 05:17:04.316 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: centraliteKeypad.armNite() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String, java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [physical, [-1:[code:0000, name:not required]]] Possible solutions: armHome(), armNight(), armAway(), printf(java.lang.String, [Ljava.lang.Object;), printf(java.lang.String, java.lang.Object), armHome(java.lang.Object) (parse)

1 Like

This is the one I have 3400

https://centralite.com/products/security-keypad

I have that model, what is your problem? I had it before HE introduced the night mode in HSM, but the night mode on the keypad never worked.

When arming night it will beep and just flash across the top a couple times then go back to disarmed. I get the above error in the logs.

Yes, but the night button never was activated in the driver. The driver is based on the centralite iris version and that keypad doesn't have night button.

@mike.maxwell Are you going to add the missing keys of both keypads? I have both, the iris the panic button doesn't work and the xfinity the night button doesn't work, just asking. Thanks

Lmao, it's a freaking typo... armNite vs armNight...

2 Likes

Gotcha. Currently I have a work around that works for me. I arm home and use that to trigger night mode.

Ah I have done that before. I know your pain.

And now I see that in the error.

Panic won't work on the iris v2 unless you enable it in the driver, in the iris v3 it cant be disabled.
I dont know about the 3400 yet.

What's the xfinity not doing?

The night button, i think it was your typo! Lol

Any news on this problem for the Centralite 3400 keypad? I've got two of them and both with the same night button not working with Hubitat.

@mike.maxwell , please let us now if the fix for the night button is coming on next release, I will use it too. Thanks

Where you unable to incorporate a fix this release? I tried last night and no go.