Catch all section like smartthings

Hi All:

I am trying to add these Xiaomi sensors that worked great in smartthings but having trouble getting them to Hubitat devices

Does hubitat have something like this:

These are the sensors: Mijia Smart Door Windows Sensor White SMART DOOR AND WINDOWS SENSOR Alarm Systems Sale, Price & Reviews | Gearbest

I don’t use xiaomi devices, mainly because one may have to resort to jumping through hoops to get them to pair (or just as importantly, stay paired) like what the post you linked to describes :slightly_smiling_face:.

But if you haven’t seen these community drivers, take a look and hopefully that will help.

Awesome thanks I was looking for those links! Thanks!

1 Like

Can I add zigbee devices manually if I get their id's?

Not that I’m aware of.

Funny, I just paired my Xiaomi sensor a few days ago with Hubitat (recent ST convert). I tried two drivers, and this is the one that worked: GitHub - veeceeoh/xiaomi-hubitat: veeceeoh's Xiaomi device drivers for the Hubitat Elevation Hub

I think I just kept tapping the paperclip-button until the pairing was completed. Once I did that, it paired pretty quick.

I seem to remember it being more difficult in Smartthings - I HAD to manually find the ID in the logs and enter it into the device somewhere. Hubitat was easier, but a different device handler on ST might have fixed my weird issue too.