Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

I think you should hire @Equis ... for the kids, not cats. :wink:

2 Likes

We’ve got an LG washing machine with their internet integration. The only thing it’s good for is converting the 2 digit error messages from the front screen into useful English with helpful mitigation instructions.

I still prefer to monitor its power use via an Aeotec outlet to send finished alerts.

3 Likes

My only very minor use-case for having a smart washing machine would be that I like to run additional Rinse+Spin cycles after the main wash. But I wouldn't pay extra for it, the exercise of going up and down the stairs is probably more beneficial than the convenience.

2 Likes

I have a Dome shutoff valve that I was going to use on the main gas supply ball valve. The ball valve will need to be removed and flipped so that project is on hold.

Perhaps you could do something similar to shut off the gas.

I have a bulldog on my gas (but a dome on my water) with a Heinman gas leak detector in the basement. So if the detector goes off, all gas is shut off to the house.

1 Like

13 Likes

Is that the new "Benchmark" used to test new graphics cards and PC's?

2 Likes

9 Likes

That Dilbert is great, our product owners think just like that. I had that same discussion on Friday on why there is a epic to convert 500 modules of code when we move a PaaS application to a private cloud implementation in Kubernetes. They actually stated can't you just install them from the container store? :joy:

4 Likes

Sometimes we can be too close to our end-users....

3 Likes

Haptic feedback. Hopefully no olfactory feedback.

2 Likes

Yeah. I tried that with a pistol without clearing it with the "finance department", I think I'm going to be on double secret probation for at least a couple more years.

4 Likes

Thank you sir may I have another.

3 Likes

In case it's not clear, I'm the one on the left... :wink:

11 Likes

The counsellor?

2 Likes

The approach everyone should take to anything I design.... :wink:

8 Likes

You don't look like Prince Harry

1 Like

An option when considering a change requested for... any platform...

10 Likes

Not particularly on topic but my favorite cartoon of all time.

13 Likes

Any cartoon is on topic here! :+1::laughing:

4 Likes