Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

We're having a moment w/purses at our house recently...wife had so many she finally admitted she needs to purge. However, at the rate she's going the purging is going to take forever. So far she's only moved two purses into the "donate" pile in the garage, and it's been several months since she started the process. Though I shouldn't point fingers too much, given some of the really old tech gear I have hidden in boxes in the garage. :wink: But I'm pretty sure 300 baud modems will come back someday... :smiley:

8 Likes

yep my wife always wants me to clean and neaten the garage.. but every time we have done that i cant find sh*t the next time i need it.. hence 3-4 wire strippers etc.

5 Likes

This made me laugh out loud! Guilty as charged as well!! :smiley:

1 Like

My first load of laundry was on staff at Boy Scout summer camp. I threw in my brand new red camp shirt with my tighty whities. I had pink underwear for the rest of the summer. :laughing:

5 Likes

Hubbi tip "accidentally" turn wives sh$t pink... never ask u to do wash again...

8 Likes

My wife has several hundred handbags, they'll never see enough use to wear out - doesn't stop her from buying more tho! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I'll send you a couple of acoustic couplers for your collection.

5 Likes

"I don't mention my wife's hundreds of _____, and she doesn't mention my hundreds of _____."

Fill in the blanks from the list:

Arduinos
exercise clothes
gloves
handbags
hats
LEGO kits
Raspberry Pis
shoes
Zigbee sensors

6 Likes

I was a big fan of LEGO when I was a kid. I transmitted this to my sons who, at 23, now have probably 10 times or more than what I had - and they keep buying…

2 Likes

Bikes

2 Likes

@marktheknife thought of you...

6 Likes

Oh! That's a fun mad lib!

I still to this day feel like a bit of a badass having an OG Gary Fisher Mamba still from when I was a kid

2 Likes

My son is obsessed w/OG frames, chromoly, etc., and only buys vintage bikes (and has too many for a normal person). :slight_smile:

He is barely able to forgive me for selling my old bikes when he was too young to stop me. :wink:

1 Like

I'll stick with my Specialized Stump Jumper Carbon with my carbon Lefty...

2 Likes

Just a BIT more advanced

I don't mention my wife's hundreds of

Kitchen Gadgets and Appliances (How many slow cookers and pressure cookers do we need)

and she doesn't mention my hundred's of

Network Devices, Robotics Controllers, and Raspberry Pi's. (maybe Bikes also)

4 Likes

I see Kitchen Gadgets in a very similar category to Home Automation gadgets. They both generally make the users lives easier and generally add value to the whole family. Purses and shoes on the other hand…

1 Like

They need to stop trying to iot kitchen appliances. The only one I ever found useful was the wifi enabled crock pot. It allowed us to start cooking later and keep an eyes on things but that was about it.

4 Likes

We have Samsung kitchen appliances and I now fully agree with you.

Fridge has the large screen on it which is nice for at a glance info, kids to draw, photos etc but dishwasher and stove are really only good for integration about when they are up to temp or done.

2 Likes