Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

Oh god no! :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I've had it - this is not safe, I'm going to close this topic!!

:wink:

I'm a little serious if anyone posts an image of that pizza w/pinepple and sardines added. :rofl:

2 Likes

You did like the post.... :wink:

1 Like

And don’t forget about the Spam. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcY3W5WgNU

1 Like

thedude_grande
[ADD WITTY CAPTION HERE]

3 Likes

He is the way... :smiley:

2 Likes

(filling in as @rlithgow1 hasn't posted something off-the-wall recently)

7 Likes

And if you are worried you are going straight to hell for laughing at this, don't...

The bungee will stop you first. :wink:

5 Likes

I’d be worried if it wasn’t a place made up by the Catholic Church in the second century to scare illiterate peasants into being good little donors.

:metal:

1 Like

When I worked for an airline, I bumped Mr. Rogers (Presbyterian minister) and two Catholic nuns off different flights within 30 minutes. Pretty sure I have a one way ticket.

4 Likes

I used to live in Mr. Roger's neighborhood. Well, I could see the studio from my college apartment. A fellow student related a story about yelling at Fred because he took too long to pick which button to press on an elevator. When he realized who he just yelled at, the immediate reaction was to beg forgiveness. One of the few, true saints.

2 Likes

I can’t work out of this is real or a joke? :thinking:

2 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

I bought my ticket years ago :smiley:

3 Likes

Really? :slightly_smiling_face:

My maternal grandparents would have been fully onboard. They blamed the space program for crazy weather and attended the Latin mass, well, religiously. As the bumper sticker on their Chevette clearly indicated.

1 Like

Amen.

:wink:

Waiting to see when the Christian bashing is done and the anti-Semitism starts up...

Don't practice much organized religion myself, but I also don't hate on those that do.

3 Likes

Agree...I don't think we have any haters here, but would be good to get back to making fun of things that deserve to get made fun of...yes, Australians!! :wink:

Just so much fodder for the funny. :smiley:

DId you know they lost a prime minister once? Not lost like died and buried, but just plain lost. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not bashing Christian’s specifically, I find all religions equally illogical.

In the case of my reported post, please show me how that was offensive? It was a statement of fact!

1 Like