Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

8 Likes

At least the people who were the target of that message will not be responsible for erasing the disk...

1 Like

You sure about that?

I would have expected the magnet to be responsible for the erasing on such an old technology, but I guess it depends who stuck the disk on the fridge alongside the family photos. Could have been a concerned relative... Or maybe you are referring to relatives who were not concerned about the loss of primitive tech in the 90's.. Or maybe the humble floppy was more tolerant that I am expecting...

10 Likes

Ouch... :wink:

Anyone for a pedicure?

1 Like

Oh man don't show me that, I can already see the nightmares coming... EEK, THE TOES HAVE EYES, THE TOES HAVE EYES!

and one for the Brits :wink:

4 Likes

Love the chicken crossing the road one. Absolutely perfect.

So I saw this today in a local grocery store bathroom.

Not sure what to make of it, Is it earthquake proofing, or have they had multiple wall urinals stolen?! I'd think that would have made the local news: "Urinal gang strikes again!"

1 Like

8 Likes

Someone took the time to drill out the top screw heads! :rofl:

1 Like

Damn that Urinal Gang!! :wink:

Screenshot_20220515-193043_Instagram

5 Likes

I'm exhausted.... :wink:

2 Likes

Just clearing out my memes folder :joy:

3 Likes

I was very fond of the special radioactive brushes, air puffer bulbs, velvet preeners, and expensive drops necessary to make sure that only a few tics and pops came through the surface noise and during my favorite parts.

1 Like

I’m one of those 70’s kids who feels Zero nostalgia for vinyl records and can’t understand why they are suddenly popular again.

IMO it’s a crying shame more folk didn’t buy into SACD - it blows the doors off vinyl in every objective measure and is multi channel.

Listening to Pink Floyd DSOTM remastered on SACD in its original quadraphonic glory is just a an incredible experience that vinyl can’t begin to approach.

Another good example of an SACD that blows peoples mind When I play it for them, is the 1812 overture that was natively recorded as an SACD with real canons. Honestly, the first time I played it at reference volume, I nearly crapped my pants. Not only that I was afraid I’d damaged my $10k speaker system. :rofl: Thankfully I hadn’t!

PS SACD is a lossless 1-Bit format that samples at 2.8224 MHz, or roughly 64 times higher resolution than CD Audio.

2 Likes

I don't get it?

4 Likes