Capability Request - HSM Syncing through Hub Mesh

Would like to request that HSM statuses be available to sync though Hub Mesh. Love Hub Mesh as it opens the capability to control devices across multiple hubs and it exposes the whole attribute set on the sync'ed devices. Syncing HSM would be the icing on the cake.

Respectfully,

5 Likes

I'd like to see this as well. For the time being I could create meshed virtual switches which are controlled dependent upon HSM status which would provide the correct information, but that doesn't feel like the "right" way to go about it.

I would really like to see this as well. I've separated about 75% of hub 1's duties into hub 2, but I can't fully utilize a dashboard on the 2nd hub without the ability to interact directly with HSM. I can maybe add a button to change HSM status, but I'll lose functionality such as locking the changes of HSM with a pin.

I just use virtual switches and a rule to sync them to HSM status and then share the switches in Hub Mesh to the other 4 hubs.

I included that capability as a secondary function in a little app a while back: