Can't Set a Button Number in Motion Lighting

I'm running the latest 2.0.1.117 firmware. I can't set a button number in Motion Lighting (e.g "Buttons to disable On"), whether the button is physical or virtual. I can select a button device, but when I try to type in a button number and hit return, the field just gets blanked out again.

Don't hit return. The 2.0 UI is different. Enter the number and then click in a blank area or hit the tab key. Then scroll to the bottom and click Done

Yea, I've tried all of those things. As soon as I do them, the field gets blanked out. This seems to only be happening on the Motion Lighting App. I don't have these problems in Rule Machine.

1 Like

Which browser and platform?

Chrome Version 71.0.3578.80 on Windows 10 Pro

Does this happen on a new motion lighting config or is it just this instance?

I'm not sure I understand the question. This is an issue with any button I try to set on any Motion Lighting app I've created. This issue also exists when I use Chrome on my Android phone, I also just tried doing this with the Microsoft Edge browser, and I can't set a button number using it either. Although in Edge, a little "x" appears all the way to the right of the field after I type in the number.

There is a platform bug that may be responsible for this behavior. We have identified and fixed it. It will be in the next release. In the meantime, a work-around would be to remove that instance of the app, and recreate it from scratch.

1 Like