Can't pair new ZWAVE devices on C7. Even Zooz USB Stick

I've had a C7 for a few years and all has been great until recently, I've had issues pairing new devices. I thought it was related the devices not being close to the hub or a pour network setup... But after reading some posts, it could be related to the 170 ghost devices I have on the network...

I tried every suggested option to remove the devices. I got a Zooz ZST10 (500 model) and couldn't get it to pair with the hub. I'm kind of stuck at this point. Any suggestions? I've even considered wiping and repairing the ~30 devices I have.

IF YOU hve that many you need to reset and start over and check an dremove them immediately rather than let them linger.

2 Likes

Ya, the concept was new to me until I ran across it here on the thread in the last week.

Ok..... Holy fark!!!

That said...

Are you trying to pair the stick directly to the hub or are you using the silabs software do do it?

1 Like

Considering that you have a record breaking number of ghosts that is 6 times more than actual number of devices, I would strongly recommend resetting the radio and starting over.

9 Likes