Can't Open Dashboard Menu in Android Apps

Today, I updated my C8 hub from 2.3.9.158 to 2.3.9.160, and now I can't access the Dashboard menu in the Hubitat apps on my Android devices. I tried rebooting one of the devices, but that didn't help. The settings page of the app shows my connected to the hub. And the "Lights/Switches" page shows my lights and switches. I can access the Dashboard menu using the web interface.

My hub is still running 2.3.9.158 and I can't open the dashboard menu at all in the new app (com.hubitat.mobile 2.0.2).

I happen to be away from home this week and am finding the new app works very poorly when on a slower network connection. In fact, after trying to open the dashboard main page for over an hour in the new app, I finally gave up and re-downloaded the old app, signed in, and instantly opened the dashboard menu.

Repeat: on a slow connection, I was not only able to download com.hubitat.app 1.7.3 from the Play Store and install it, but I was also able to open all my dashboards. I still cannot get the new app to open any dashboards.

@support_team

Actually, now I'm on a fast wifi network (still away from home) and the new Android app still doesn't open the dashboard screen. The old app works perfectly.

Hub still running 2.3.9.158.

1 Like

I finally noticed that the error message includes the wrong ip address for my hub. For each of my Android devices, I went to settings in the Hubitat app, logged out, and logged in. I can now access dashboards from Android apps.

(I changed IP address for the hub after i installed it. The error messages referenced the old address.)