Can't get Rule Machine 5.1 work on new hub

I bought a new C-5 (factory sealed) and am in the process of setting it up. I'm fairly familiar with hubitat so not a noob.
The first thing I did was update to software version 2.3.6.146. Then, I installed the apps and drivers I need for my current use of the hub.

When I opened the Rule Machine app and tried to make a new rule I get a 404 page with the following "App type with namespace: hubitat and name: Rule-5.1 has parent type that does not match current app" I haven't been able to find a solution to this in the forums.
I tried a reboot, uninstall of rule machine - reboot and reload Rule Machine. No love. I keep getting the same error.
The following apps work as expected:
Basic Rules
Notifications
Simple Automation Rules
Basic Button Controllers
Dashboards
Google Home
Chromecast Integration
Just NO Rule Machine.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Do you mind if I add the hub to the beta program?
The fix for this issue is a part of current beta. Once hub is updated and you let it sit for a few minutes, it should be good to go.
Please PM me the hub id if you want to go ahead with this.

1 Like

I'm having the same issue with a c-7 on SW v2.3.6.146

You would have to wait for the next release or join the beta for the fix.

1 Like

I am also getting this error on 2.3.7.146 with a C7, trying to setup my first rule. Is there a beta version with the fix or is my problem unique on this software version? Thanks!

The fix should already be baked into 2.3.7.146, it was included in previous releases, so getting into the current beta probably isn't going to do anything for this. Tagging @gopher.ny.