Can't get dashboards on mobile app

In the mobile app, when I hit the dashboard tab, I have a blank screen. In the past when this happened, I had to reboot the hub. Now, that no longer works and my dashboards are not loading. They are available if I connect directly to the hub. This is true for both my C8 and C7 hubs. It is also available in the 'old' HE mobile app. This is on iPhone 15 using iOS 17.7

Mobile app version?
Hub platform (firmware) version?

Have you tried rebooting your mobile device as well?

Same here... iPhone 16 Pro Max iOS 18.1 beta. No dashboard in the app. However they are showing on my iPad Air also on iOS 18.1 beta.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:

2 Likes

My mobile app = 2.0.4(313) no dashboard
HE version = 2.3,9.184
Mobile app version = 1.3.5 build 166 w/working dashboard

Rebooted mobile device, C8, & C7 hubs
Next step is to delete the mobile app 2.0.4 and reinstalling.

Let me know if you need any other info....

Working fine here both local and cloud.
One the Home tab does it say your hub is local or cloud?
If local, try going off Wifi and using it on cloud.

My home tab says I'm local. However, deleted the app and reinstalled, it is working again - for now and it's still in local.

1 Like

Says cloud for me. Have rebooted. :man_shrugging:t3:

The devices page does work and I can turn things on and off from there but why no dashboard?

Try deleting the app. Worked for @LGNEO

That worked but it's disturbing that it was needed.

Could have been some sort of breaking change between beta versions with an app cache or data that did not get cleared out correctly, happens sometimes with beta apps. I would say if it happens on normal production updates or just randomly more than once it would be more of a concern.