I was hoping to get some help/guidance here.
I am the proud owner of a C-7 that just stopped working out of the blue today. It is less than 1 year old. It had been chugging along great and now I can no longer connect to it. It’s unreachable both by going to it’s previous IP, trying to find it using the search function under find my device, or by looking it up under its MAC address (34:E1:D1:81:19:AB). Also, I had already set my router to reserve the IP to the MAC of the hub. The light on the hub is solid green, but it does not show up in my router logs that a device by its MAC is connected. I had not just performed an upgrade.
- pinging the hub at it's IP, nada nada
- restarting my router and clearing cache.
- unplugging the hub, waiting 5 minutes, and then plugging it back in.
- using a different port on the router
- using a different ethernet cable
- performing a reset on the hub using the pin hole in the bottom of the hub until the light flashes red
All no go. Hub not reachable.
I’m not sure there is anything else left to do? Please help. Do I need a new hub?