Can't Connect to Hub! (but it's working...)

It might be worth a call to Orbi tech support and focus on not being able to access the Orbi's UI via a laptop browser. Once you get that running I'm guessing HE starts working just fine.

Out of curiosity do you have the same issue whether you are plugged into the "master" orbi?


Update for anyone that cares... :slight_smile:

Everything just started magically working. :partying_face: Was able to browse to both hubs, able to browse to my Orbi admin. All was good. Note: WAS. :smirk:

Today I tried again, in vain, to get Hub Mesh to work. (Hubs not seeing each other). I did all the things like enable multicasting etc. Still nothing. I found a post here that had some steps to fix it:

  1. disable
  2. reboot
  3. enable
  4. reboot
  5. disable
  6. turn around 3 times
  7. enable

Or something like that.

But then it all went wrong. Simply put, when I disabled Hub Mesh on my primary hub, I wasn't able to access the hub directly anymore (I can with Remote Admin... :man_shrugging:)

Anyway, guess I'll wait a few days and see if it clears itself up. This does seem like an issue to me...

Thanks for the support, y'all!
Hubirat :rat:

Using the RBR50 with 2 satellites, I had to change to using Hub Mesh over TCP instead of UDP to get a consistent connection.

Yeah, I've tried both several times. Oh, and the problem fixed itself again. New IP I think... :man_shrugging: