Can't access Hubitat from Android App (using Remote Admin) and only works through the browser

If I try to use the official Hubitat app on my Pixel Fold running Android 15 (but this happened on prior versions as well), I am unable to connect to my Hubitat even if I'm on my local network. The hub is discovered but when I click "Connect to Hub" it attempts to connect but eventually shows that the page cannot be loaded. If I'm off the network and I go to "Remote Admin" I'm taken to a screen that says "Remote Admin is active on this account" but it can't find the hub and I can't seem to find anyway to connect to the hub.

If I'm on the browser locally on my network and I go to https://findmyhub.hubitat.com/ it finds my hub with the local IP address and I'm able to connect to it successfully.

Is there a port I need to open on my OPNsense firewall to allow the Hubitat to connect remotely? I notice that while the Hubitat starts up it says something about enable "UPNP services" or something along those lines, but I don't have UPNP enabled on my firewall for security reasons. Is that absolutely necessary?

No

Based on details provided is hard to determine where the issue is. Which version of the Mobile app are you using? Are you able to connect to the service by logging in directly into the Remote Admin portal from a browser?

In a browser, if I'm on my network, and I go to "Registered Hubs" and then I see my hub and I can connect. If I turn off Wifi and click Connect to Hub, nothing happens.

As for the app, I'm running 1.7.2.