Cannot find threads I've contributed to

Since I know the old saying that there is no PC problem I have that someone hasn't had before I often post my issue on an existing thread so as not to start another one on the same topic. However, I often find that it is extremely hard for me to to find that thread again. When I search via my name it seems to only show threads I started, not where I posted. I wish they make it so I could easily find both threads I started and posted it. BTW, that is via search and clicking on my picture once I've logged in.

Discourse, the software this forum runs on, provides a way to do that:

1. Click your picture/avatar/name in the upper right
  2. Select the person ("Profile") icon from the right of that list
  3. Click the "Activity" link, and see all of your posts, sorted by most recent by default with options to sort, filter, etc., according to the provided options
1 Like

Try this:
stu the k

Any errors?

I find using the "I liked" Advanced filter handy for keeping track of posts that are of interest.

Thanks. Is that the left pointing arrow? There are no labels on them.

Thanks. How do I get to that?

What is "that"? :slight_smile:

The profile icon I mentioned is not the left pointing arrow, guessing this may be where you are. It's the person icon at the bottom.

Use these links from your top right profile icon

which will get you here

1 Like

I guess you can call it Option 2. :smiley:
Go to the Search button, then expand the advanced options:

Then select any (or not) filters you'd like, and manually fill in the Posted by field:

Got it. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.