Cannot connect to hub - connection refused

How long do your power outages last? Even the smallest UPS should be able to keep Hubitat running for hours (5V * 2.1A max would be barely over 10 W, though I don't recall the power adapter specs off the top of my head, and I suspect normal usage is far less than this). For me, the point of having it on a UPS, besides avoiding database corruption, is to keep my automations going for as long as possible without power--e.g., door sensors for security. Shutting it down isn't on my list (but there are ways you can make that happen with another device capable of sending something over HTTP), and if I wanted to, I'd have a very long time to do it manually. :slight_smile:

Thanks. I've had no issues in awhile. The problems I was having really stemmed from me hammering the hub with code when I did not know what I was doing.

And yes I do have a wifi plug on my hub. It is a last resort. I have my pi setup so I can trigger a post command to the hub and reboot it. Likewise I have a virtual switch on the hub to reset the pi when needed.

I have not yet had to use the wifi plug to hard reset remotely.

I had connection refused (to H/E) after doing some network tweaks. It was resolved by one of the following. Clearing browser cache, clearing DNS cache, and then powering off/wait 10s/on HE hub. I suspect an app had a lock on the port and clearing caches released that lock. Not a guarantee, but did seem to work for me.