Cancelling a subscription to add new admin email address, still waiting to change from pending status?

Hi,

I had a hack of the email address being used for my Hubitat admin account. I added a new email to my account, and cancelled the associated subscription, that action has been in a pending mode for a couple days, not sure why it wasn't instantaneous, I need to quickly change to a new email address,

Thanks!

Because the services are non-refundable, a subscription cannot be effectively cancelled until the service ends. The subscription remains in "pending cancelation" until the service expires. You could send me a private message and I'll see what I can do to help.

Hi Bobby,

Wanted to check in and see if you could give me a hand getting my access back on my habitat it’s been a couple weeks now and I haven’t heard anything back. I tried to private message you, but it doesn’t seem to allow me to do so.

Thanks, Joe.

1 Like

@user4739 You should probably tag @bobbyD in your post to get his attention on this.

@user4739 join the owners group and you will have access to send PMs:
https://community.hubitat.com/g/owners

1 Like

You could always create a case by visiting one of the following pages, if you don't hear back from me or other staff members on a community post. We get tagged very frequently in the community, or receive many PMs and not always remember to follow up. However, if the subject is critical or related to warranties or subscriptions, creating a case will ensure that someone will follow up with you via email.

Warranty – Hubitat Support

For subscriptions related issues visit this page: Subscriptions – Hubitat Support

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.