Canada Black Friday deals 2019

Lorex is a Canadian company which sells NVR's, security cameras, etc.
Black25 is the code to use to get 25% off - a great deal in Canadian dollars.

Don't forget to have an extra 19% saving from Lowe's again since they only list the hub and button on sale :joy:

Edit : edit discount from 19% to 10%. Eyesight is going South by the look of it. Thanks @SmartHomePrimer!

1 Like

2 Likes

Want

Ikea Tradfri is also on sale from Nov 25th to Dec 1st.
Up to 20% off.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/search/products/?q=tradfri

1 Like

Ring Alarm for $163 CAD (there's a trick)

Order the Black Friday deal for $189 with a "free" Echo, but choose the fastest shipping method for the Echo. They will ship separately and will be priced separately. Return the Echo (unless you want it) and you'll have a Ring alarm for $163.12 CAD.

50%20AM

Skip the additional contact sensors from Amazon and buy them from Lowe's. Their price is $25.99 each.

BestBuy is offering the Google Nest Hub for ~$89 with a Special Offer. You can bundle it with a Philips Hue A19 bulb (color) for an additional ~$30. The bulb alone is on sale for ~$47.

1 Like

The Echo studio was only sale at Best buy.ca yesterday for $189.95. I had it in my cart but did not pull the trigger. It's no longer there or in stock. :sob:

:weary: That was a good deal lost. Oh well, there's always Cyber Monday (week) and Boxing Day (week) :laughing:

Ring Pro is definitely one of the better doorbells. Amazon.ca is offering the Ring Pro with an Echo Show 5 for $244.99 CAD, but Best Buy is offering the Ring Pro with an Echo Show 5 and the extender/doorbell for $246.09 CAD

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ring-wi-fi-video-doorbell-pro-with-chime-pro-amazon-echo-show-5-charcoal/B0012255

1 Like

Black Friday deal on alarm system :wink:

This Caseta dimmer with pico is pretty good for $52.06.

Stopped into Lowe’s to see what the deals were. This particular Lowe’s smart home selection is a bit sad. Consists mostly of endcaps that are poorly maintained, but I came across these.

I don’t even have any fixtures in my house that take BR30. So I picked up two, scanned them at the register, and they came up as $3 CAD. I went back and picked up four more. :laughing:

Yeah, they are getting rid of most smart lights. I was at one near my place and all Phillips hue bulbs/sensors are gone and the Osram garden spots were on clearance for $20 and the extension for $5. I was so good at controlling my impulse and walk away.

At $3 a bulb, I’m just going to hack away. Always wanted to, but never wanted to destroy a perfectly good bulb. This I’m ok with if it doesn’t work out.

I know exactly what you mean. When Hue just came out. I destroyed at least 3 bulbs just to play around with the circuit boards.

1 Like

FWIW, Lowes had a liquidation sale for their Philips Hue products a few weeks ago.

I first learned of it on RedFlagDeals. Long story short, many people (including myself) had their online orders cancelled. The stock was depleted by walk-in purchasers before many online orders could be fulfilled. It would be an understatement to say online shoppers were disappointed.

During the sale, I went to my local Best Buy and they, bless their hearts, price-matched Lowes. The trip was well worth my time. The Hue starter kit with 2 bulbs (white) cost $20. Three extra white A19 bulbs at $5 each and a dimmer switch for $7. It was all the eligible stock they had available (apparently someone had arrived earlier in the day and almost cleaned them out). Anyway, it's all installed in a relative's home and they're very pleased with their new, scheduled lighting.

2 Likes

Not any longer... now $61.98.... BOOHOO!

Ya know what they say about snoozing! :frowning:

Even though Axis gear blinds were on sale on Black friday they were not at their lowest price until today (well matching their lowest price from last year).
Amazon has a $100 off coupon on now
So only $249 Canadian.
I bought one last year and just bought a second.

They are a bit of a pain to setup I had to change my blinds string cord to a beaded cord.
But customer support is great.

Noticed a lot of things were a better sale before and now after black Friday.

2 Likes