Can hubitat trigger dynamic scenes? I.e. 'party mode' within the Wiz app

Hello,

I'm thinking of getting a hubitat soon but am not sure of the full potential functionality it has. One of the things I couldn't do in my smartThings hub that I was disappointed by, I'm curious if it can be done within hubitat.

Within my Wiz app for my Wiz bulbs, there are various scenes/modes, such as dynamic color-changing ones. Would hubitat allow me to trigger these scenes? In smartthings all I could do was select a color and brightness it seemed, which ofc I was hoping for more than just that.

Thanks for the help all! I'll probably be picking up one of these guys soon :slight_smile:

I don't know about the scenes in the Wiz app, but the bulbs support a long list of scenes. These can be set by our Room Lights app or by Rule Machine.

And here is choosing a scene in Room Lights:

2 Likes

I can’t get either of the two methods to work with WiZ RGBW lights. The scene selector newer shows up. Is the function removed again can you explain in more detail how to do this please?

For Room Lights first you click in the table the Type field (where it shows CT in this screenshot), and select Scene in that pull-down menu:

Then you click on Color field in the table (where it shows None), and that gives you this pull-down:

2 Likes

Now it works! Thanks

1 Like