C8 unresponsive after updating from 2.3.8.117 to 2.3.8.118

I’m very glad to hear that support is active. :+1:t2:

I don’t login to the C8 unless I’m actually doing something with it, so I have been noticing the hangups when things did not happen. I assume the load message is a normal boot up thing until all processes have started and completed their initialization routines.

Thanks for the tip.
@support_team

Can I understand why my reply on this thread was removed ? I have the exact same problem and think it's important this is confirmed as an issue affecting multiple users ?

Your post was split to another post (by one of the other mods) as it seemed like it was not the same issue

1 Like

Exactly. Your issue is that Alexa issued commands are delayed. My issue is that the hub simply freezes until it is power cycled, so it was off topic.

Thanks! I wasn't notified in any way of the new thread, I should have searched for it !

1 Like

Typically there will be a note in the topic saying that something was split off, but for some reason that didn't seem to appear this time. Not really your fault.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.