C8 Migration - Alexa App Log Warnings

I migrated from a C7 to a C8 today and keep getting warnings in my Hub logs whenever I use Alexa to control a device. The command works to control my devices, I just keep getting warnings. The warning includes:

Error making Call to Alexa message gateway: {"header":{"namespace":"System","name":"Exception","messageId"REMOVED"},"payload":{"code":"INVALID_REQUEST_EXCEPTION","description":"com.amazon.iota.container.exception.NoCorrelationSessionFound: No active session found for correlation token

I've already re-added / re-linked the skill on the Alexa app, anything else I should do?

I've just done the same migration and I'm getting that Alexa error as well, did you ever find a resolution - so far migrating from C7 to C8 has been horrible - zigbee devices are dropping on and off, making most of my lighting unreliable.

But - any information on this specific error with Alexa (No active session found for correlation token) would be helpful

Welcome to the Hubitat community! Sorry to hear you are having troubles.

I think you had another thread describing your issues? It probably would be best to keep everything in that one thread to make it easier to keep track of what you have and haven't done, and to see what people have suggested to try. It reduces confusion for everyone to have everything in one place.

Here is the link to that other thread for future readers Zigbee devices unreliable after C7 to C8 migration