[C8 2.3.7.138] Cloud Backups missing: all of them

@Hubitat_Staff

Howdy folks,

This morning, I corrupted a rule during a paste operation so I took a fresh backup to preserve other mods I'd made, restored last night's scheduled backup, exported the slightly older version of the now-corrupted rule then restored the backup I just took. I imported the slightly older version of the rule and, other than losing the few mods I'd made, things are back to normal... with one exception: all of my cloud backups are missing.

I created and uploaded a new Cloud Backup (which claimed success) but even it doesn't show up. I clicked 'Reload now' next to 'Missing cloud backups' but no help. I 'Reloaded entitlements' and then clicked 'Reload now' again, still nothing. It's been 30 mins or so and still no cloud backups are showing up.

Since I have two hubs, the one in question's UUID ends in eaa5.

Any assistance would be much appreciated! :+1:

I've also just determined that Remote Admin no longer works for the affected hub above (it does for my 2nd hub) and, related I suspect, my Dashboard is non-responsive in the iPhone app/cloud links--local links work fine.

@support_team

1 Like

Thanks for the referral, Mark!

I've since got everything working again. I reset the token, regenerated cloud links for the dashboard, reconfigured the iPhone app and gracefully rebooted (power cycled, too, just for good measure) the hub and it's all working again.

1 Like

@support_team t may still want to look at this...I don't think the steps you took should be so disruptive...

1 Like

As I posted in another topic, my C-7 has also lost all cloud backups and can't do a new cloud backup:

1 Like

Have you tried rebooting, or shut down, pull power, wait a minute, restore power?

Got it working again. See above by @limeypride

1 Like

Thanks for reporting...so you did all five below?

Not 1 or 5

1 Like