C7 Hub load elevated or severe

Hi, newish user here. In the last couple of weeks I'm regularly seeing alerts that the hub load is elevated or severe. If I reboot the alerts re-appear about 12 hours later. Nothing has changed in the config that I'm aware of; I've had the C7 in use for a few months without issue until now.

How do I go about troubleshooting this?

Charlie

Are you on the most current version of the platform? There was some info in the release notes about this being an issue.

Yes, I am; installed yesterday. Hub load was severe, again, this morning, so I rebooted. Thanks.

If you roll back to a previous version does the issue go away? Maybe back to 2.3.3.140?

There's a whole big thread on the same issue... lots of detail in there

1 Like

Hi, I wasn't aware of that thread; looks like I'm not alone with this issue.
I rolled back to 2.3.3.140 and I guess I'll wait 24hrs and see what happens, if I don't get any alerts I'll assume this is a firmware issue. I'll update this thread then, thanks for your help!

4 Likes

Well, rolling back to 2.3.3.140 has resolved the issue, I guess I'll wait for a firmware fix. Thanks.

2 Likes

Sounds good. I'm gonna tag @gopher.ny just because I know he was looking at the issue and was involved in the other thread. They may want to grab some engineering logs (though once you roll back that may not be helpful).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.