C5 to C7 Ready or not Here I come Zwave!

Do the shutdown, pull plug (at the outlet), restart thing. Also power down the offending devices if you can and try hitting remove a lot.

1 Like

Thank you, I'll give it a try really appreciate the info. If I go search the forums I'll just get aggravated. Be sure to PM what I owe you. I should really have the my techs over here doing this since their the huge Hubitat Fans HINT HINT I know your watching:)
I'm Wondering if the Ghost Nodes are devices trying to join on their own. Don't some devices try and join if they are powered on and not in a Zwave network?

When the discover button is up it means that inclusion started but didnโ€™t complete successfully. Are you sure your are waiting enough time for the include to complete? Sometimes the include can still go on for some time after the timer has expired. Sometimes the security box doesnโ€™t seem to pop up, etc.

Edit. The bad thing is if this was an incomplete inclusion and you then included it later, when you try to do a repair on that node, the device will respond to the ping and you will not get the Remove button.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I'm waiting long enough, I only do one at a time then check if it's working or not. That's why this is really weird because the 8 devices I've included are in a cluster and work properly. So I have no chance of finding them. I'm just going to keep going is what it is lol :crazy_face:

1 Like

maybe turn the power off for that cluster then try.

1 Like

sounds good, Should I start with the Black wire or the White? :slight_smile:

:rofl: or the circuit breaker whichever...

1 Like