C5 and C7 not reachable

I have a C4, C5 and C7 running for a few years. The C7 is my workhorse. I can reach the C4, but not the C5 or C7. C5 and C7 have a green light. I pulled power to C7 for a few minutes and it powered back up and reached a green LED. As I say it's automations are working, just cannot reach it.

Had a similar problem a few days back and rebooting my Asus router got everything back to normal. No such luck today. Running on a Windows 10 desktop with Chrome browser.

Can't get to the device status page so can't tell what platform I am on. It is not current, but not terribly old either.

Any suggestions?

According to Hubitat Portal:
C4-2.3.5.121
C5-2.3.6.40
C7-2.3.5.117

Did it maybe change IP addresses? Have you tried using http://findmyhub.hubitat.com/

Have you tried the diagnostic tool?

Have you read this post:

1 Like

This is from Hubitat registration portal.
I have that IP reserved for the C7

Findmyhub returns...

Sometimes you have to open that findmyhub site in an incognito window due to some issue with chrome.

1 Like

No joy. Incognito could not connect either.

Well i did a power down on my router and im back in business. Thanks for holding my hand thru this. Router must have had a glitch.

1 Like

Did you lose power at all where the router may have restarted? Sometimes if the hub comes up while the router is rebooting it will get stuck with a default IP and wont connect.

I think the reconnect logic was improved in 2.3.6 hub firmware so updating all to the current 2.3.6 build may help as well.

1 Like

All 3 hubs are on individual ups power. Thanks for the suggestions. This forum is an invaluable resource. I always panic when i can't connect to my c7. Thanks again.

1 Like