C-8 Pro z-wave is unresponsive (after upgrading from C-5 and also setting up as new hub) v2.3.8.139

Hi, I've tried multiple scenarios and multiple times to migrate from a C5 to a C-8 Pro. I am able to get all zigbee devices working, but I cannot get any z-wave devices to respond and always get z-wave is unresponsive. I've tried removing all z-wave devices from the C-8 pro as well as just tried to set up the new c-8 Pro from scratch (without and restore) and even with nothing configured on the new c-8 Pro, it comes up with "z-wave is unresponsive". I'm not seeing anything in the logs and attempting any type of repair never completes. At one point, I have had all z-wave devices powered off - along with them being removed from the c-8 Pro and still get "z-wave is unresponsive"

Also, all devices work on the C-5 and I have no ghost devices on the C-5 (from what I can see). And I have reviewed and tried most scenarios that have been posted in the community

Help please!

I would at this point go to support.hubitat.com and click warranty at the bottom.

While you're waiting, is there anything in your logs?

I assume you did the cloud migration and not just restore a local backup to the new hub.

Reset the z-wave radio, factory reset a device then see if you can pair that device. Open a live log on your pc while doing so.

1 Like

Check this post, might be same issue with your C8

Just need to go to the endpoint in your browser and wait for it to think for a while.
http://HUB.IP/hub/advanced/installZipgateway718