Bug ? > Updated C-8 to : 2.3.8.140 < would not reboot after Successful update

So I tried to update today to .140 and it would not download.
So I changed the network setting from fixed 100 to auto.
( have always used fixed. in the past no problems )

After I did that it updated to .140 this morning at : 4/29/2024 8:07:43 am
everything was fine .. updated just fine rebooted and was everything was working.

Went to work and when I got home the new ants the staff sent so at : 4/29/2024 3:49:36
I powered off using the : Settings / Shutdown Button. Installed new ants and powered back on.
When I did that I could no longer connect to the IP of the hub nor could I get to diagnostics page.
I did notice that the light was Blinking green and red so I tried a network reset. ( button on bottom )

However all that did was now it would blink blue green and red over and over and nothing was happening sorry I hard rebooted it by just removing the power.
After that happened .. I was able to access the hub again. So I switched the network back to fixed.
Now it seems to reboot just fine and I can access the hub again every time.

Just thought I would report it .. @bobbyD @support_team
i'm not sure what the heck that was all about i've never really had that type of a problem before.

Red/Green blink means no network connection. Did you possibly disturb the ethernet cable doing the antennas?

No I do not think so ..
I checked the router it showed it was connected ..
it was clicked in and like I said after hard reboot it was working.
Good Idea though .. Not sure what all that was about .. freaked me out though lol