I haven't had time to do any extensive testing, but here's an issue I'm facing:
Rule Machine 5.1 (Created on 184.108.40.206, still happening after I updated to 220.127.116.11) - I create a local variable boolean with a default value of false. At the beginning of my actions, I set the boolean to true. At the end of my actions, I set the boolean to false with a 2 minute delay.
Part of my "predicate" required expression is that the local variable must equal to false.
Once the delay is finished, and the variable flips from true to false, the UI shows that every condition is successfully met, but it still has the big red error that says "Required Expression false". The only way to eliminate this is to click the "Update Rule" button or Stop/Start.
Sure, I could create a virtual switch, but hoping to not deal with the extra overhead.