[BUG REPORT] Basic Button Controller Labeling when cloning

Device: Hubitat C8 Hub
Firmware: 2.3.5.152
Issue: Labeling of actions incorrect when cloning a Basic Button Controller.
Other devices involved: Inovelli Blue 2-1, Generic Zigbee Outlets

Steps to reproduce:
1- Clone one button controller to another using the gear icon next to the controller you wish to clone.
2- Change necessary devices as prompted.
3- Click Done.

While the new button controller still works as changed, and shows properly when you click on the Basic button controller, but on the Apps page, it shows the old actions from the cloned device.

What the Apps screen shows after cloning:

What the Button Controller shows after cloning:

Nothing that causes a functional issue, but just mislabeled on the Apps screen.
Or maybe I'm doing something wrong that causes this?

At what point did you take the screenshot above that you have the red marks in?

The act of cloning would not update the UI of the child Button Rules as shown in Apps List. I'd be interested to know if this clears up after you open each of the child Button Rules themselves.

@bravenel The screenshot was taken after cloning the controller, and changing the devices from the original to the new devices. Once cloned, I tested, the new devices and child rules work as expected. After testing physical functionality, (And cloning a few more switches) I noticed the Apps screen showed the incorrect child rules. When I clicked on the Button controller screen for each cloned device, they were correct with the new child rules. I tried rebooted the C8 thinking maybe it would update the Apps list, but still its showing incorrectly.

Again, everything works as expected, it's just the labels on the Apps page that are listed incorrectly and not getting updated to show the new rules/actions.