Bug in RM [or user mistake]

For future reference if you are unable to provide the context for support to actually attempt to recreate the problem, there is no need in reaching out for support as it is impossible to assume every scenario that you are doing.

(...)
As you very well know the logs I provided should be enough for any developer to modify their code so as to prevent a ClassCastException when, for any reason, selectTrigers returns null. It probably was never anticipated as such since there's a priori no reason for this to happen. My post shows otherwise and just for that reason it deserved some attention as a mere feedback.

Quite a lot of nonsense above. Unfortunately, there is not enough information provided to have any clue what is going on. You are correct that Trigger Events and Actions are independent, and that it is unnecessary to show the entire rule for an issue such as this. If you could tell the steps to reproduce that would be helpful. Notice that this particular error gives not a hint as to what caused it.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the steps with any other of the dozen of rules I have. I'll be in touch the moment I figure it out. Thank you and have a great day!