BUG: In button 5.0 using Pause Rules action causes UI to be unresponsive

When adding actions for a double-tapped button in Button Controller 5.0, I can’t select any of the dropdowns in the pause rules option. And the 'Cancel this action' button flashes when I hover on it. There's a child action already in use under this rule for button 1 pushed that works fine, and I can do other things like control switches when adding another button action for held or double-tapped, but the Pause Rules UI doesn't work.

Thanks for your feedback. We will look into it. By the way, Button Controller 5.1 doesn't have this problem. If you could recreate the rule using the latest version you would not have this issue.

Please look at the Apps list and tell me if this is Button Controller 5.0 or Button Controller 5.0a.

Hi, it is button 5.0. Looks like 5.1 will fix this from Bobby's comment. I can recreate the rule. Thanks!

Fix for the refresh loop will be in the next release, but I do suggest redoing this in 5.1.

1 Like

Works in 5.1, thank you!

1 Like

Working in 5.1, thank you!

Sorry if this is bad form, but while you both are here, I made a post about a month ago that might have been missed. Link here regarding a bug in HSM Intrusion and flash lights options. Would you please be able to take a look? @bobbyD @bravenel