BSEED Underfloor Heating Controller

Hi,

I'm very new to all this home automation stuff, and to Hubitat in particular.

I've just installed a BSEED thermostat for electric underfloor heating, I was hoping to be able to use it with the Hubitat Elevation.

The hub discovered the device ok, but simply as a "Device". I can change the type to "Generic Zigbee Thermostat", and now it has at least sent some events for "supportedThermostatModes" and "supportedThermostatFanModes".

But as far as I can tell, no temperature is being reported back, nor can I seem to switch it on or off using the commands page of the hub.

I am new to this, but I was hoping it would Just Work :slight_smile: Do I need to find the right configuration, or install a driver, or something?

Generally a matter of finding the right driver. Did you hit Configure after changing to the generic driver?

Thanks. I did hit Configure. I think that's what caused it to respond back with the available modes (although tapping it again doesn't appear to cause more events.)

If the generic isn't working correctly then likely a driver will have to be written for it. Personally I like the Sinope TH1300 floor thermostat. Works well and is pretty

Thanks both for your help!

It looks like the Sinope model isn't available in the UK.

But I did find a driver at [RELEASE] Tuya Wall Mount Thermostat (Water/Electric Floor Heating) Zigbee driver which seems to be working.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.