Bosch Motion Detector ISW-ZPR1-WP13 Battery Level

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone was working on updating the device driver for the Bosch Motion Detector ISW-ZPR1-WP13 to include the battery level?

On ST, the battery level was available through DTH, but on Hubitat, there is only a "lastBattery" with a long number after it.

If not, how does one go about formally requesting this?

Thank you!

EDIT: Sorry, I should be more descriptive.

Will the Battery Level ever be available to the other 'Current States' ?

I am using ActionTiles, and when choosing either 'Motion' or 'Temperature', there is an option to also show the battery level, but that doesn't seem to be available in HE.

As pieces of info - This is an old thread but it came up for me - I have the wp13 model unit and needed to implement to replace an older outdoor unit that failed.
I initialized the unit, it came to life perfectly normal. The driver that auto-adhered was 'Bosch Motion Sensor' which as I understand it was somewhat recently written and added to Hubitat non-public drivers.
The device functioned great - but oddly was indeed missing any Battery level reporting value whether as an attribute or state.
There is a LastBattery value (I believe that is a unix string date value). but that doesn't and isn't related to battery Level.
I located an Axelrot driver from ST, modded it and implemented. Sadly that driver reports the voltage not the level. Some tweaking would result in a usable (albeit not very accurate value). I will experiment when I have time on this.
Shu

I have several of these Bosch detectors and am happy with their performance except when the batteries die with no notice from device watchdog because they are always reporting 100% battery level. I measured the voltage on my batteries, turned on debug logging for the devices and dug into the battery reports. lastBattery is the epoch timestamp of the last battery report, not the measured level.

These detectors are measuring only part of their battery pack. The Hubitat driver is reading the correct value but not interpreting it right, Here are my results:

ISW-ZDL1-WP11G with batteries that measure 1.22v
descMap: [raw:73920500010820002030, dni:7392, endpoint:05, cluster:0001, size:08, attrId:0020, encoding:20, command:0A, value:30, clusterInt:1, attrInt:32]

30 hex is 48 decimal, which is 4.8v (four batteries at 1.22v)

ISW-ZPR1-WP13 with batteries that measure 1.43v
descMap: [raw:CA65050001082000201D, dni:CA65, endpoint:05, cluster:0001, size:08, attrId:0020, encoding:20, command:0A, value:1D, clusterInt:1, attrInt:32]

1D hex is 29 decimal which is 2.9v (two batteries at 1.43v)

I made a percentage range based on observed performance of my detectors. The detectors work but range starts to be reduced at 1.2v per cell, I am calling 1.1v zero percent bottom of the range. Using 1.6v per cell for new cells. These numbers fall in line with this reference and give nice percentages.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_battery

The ISW-ZDL1-WP11G has 6 batteries and sends the voltage for 4, use min=44, max=64

The ISW-ZPR1-WP13 has 4 batteries and sends the voltage for 2, use min=22, max=32

Percent capacity = (value-min)/(max-min)*100

This is what I get for percentages using this formula for the cases I listed above:

Model: ISW-ZDL1-WP11G
Value: 48
Max: 44
Min: 64
Capacity: 20%

Model: ISW-ZPR1-WP13
Value: 29
Max: 22
Min: 32
Capacity: 70%

Can someone at Hubitat please correct the math on the battery reading?