Bond Integration - Can We Use Groups Configured in Bond?

By way of background / context, I currently use Dominic's (dman's) Community developed Bond Integration on my main HE hub that controls by blinds and awnings. From my recent post re Bond, they have recently added support for Alpha motors, which I have in one of my blinds, now paired with my Bond bridge. While I have had mostly success in operating the Alpha motor, both from within the Bond bridge/app and triggering within HE, I have had a small level of inconsistency in successfully opening or closing the blind from HE, which at this stage I don't expect is Hubitat's fault. I typically include this Alpha blind when opening / closing a number of blinds, so it was suggested by Bond that I try setting up a Group within the Bond App (not HE, the actual Bond App :slight_smile: ) and use the group instead of controlling individual blinds, which I had also considered in recent days.

When I setup a group of blinds in the Bond app, and then looked at the HE integration Apps on my HE hubs, both Dominic's and Hubitat's built-in version (freshly installed on my dev/test hub), I noticed that only the individual blinds show up, not any of the groups (I only have the one I just setup).

Should I see this newly created group in the built-in integration, or, if not, would it be possible to add this option into the built-in integration?

The dev/test hub running the built-in integration is a C-7 which is on the beta-program, running platform version 2.3.7.120.