Blebox switches, dimmers, etc

Blebox is a European company that makes a series of in-line smart switches, dimmers, gate controls, etc. The product appears quite robust. In response to a request and in coordination with @Ultrasmart.pl , I have developed a working prototype for the dual switch. In addition, I have developed draft drivers (80 % chance they will work. I am looking for persons with Blebox devices to assist in expanding the envelop of drivers for this product line.

GitHub Archive:
https://github.com/DaveGut/Hubitat-blebox

1 Like

Interesting.....
Not sure about this claim though.

dimmerBox is the first device in the world which allows you to switch and dim 230V lights in your home or office. Control your lights from a smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are.

Fibaro dimmer - £40
blebox - £56

Probably should be was. Started in 2013 or 2014.

1 Like

Well I think I should write a few words, switchBox 2 comes with a relay that can stand up to 80A impulse current (16A continuous). airSensor will show you PM2.5 and PM10 pollution (smog), inBox has 5 year battery life and it comes with 4 logical momentary inputs to control other boxes.
All devices come with 5 year guarantee and can be found at Blebox products - blebox.eu
But this is a HE user point of view. Blebox users may now become HE users without thinking what to do with their blebox devices.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.