BLE Gateways for sale

I have 2 of these AB BLE Gateway 4.0 – April Brother CO.,LTD BLE Gateways for sale. See this thread [RELEASE] BLE (Beacon) Gateway Manager for more info on what they are for. Unfortunately, I am unable to use these, as it is required to use either Windows, Linux or Android to configure them. I don't use any of these natively and was unable to get it working in a VM running Ubuntu. It would appear to configure the gateway, but it would never see any beacons. Other tools I have do wee many, so not sure what is going on with them. Anyway, normally about $40 plus shipping. I'll sell one for $30 plus shipping, or $65 for both with shipping included. Sorry, only shipping to US.

I'd like one if still available.

One gone, one left to go. $35 shipped within US.

1 Like

I know this is a long shot but do you happen to have a gateway still available? Thanks.

Yes I do. Still $35 + shipping. I'm not home right now so I can't ship until May 10th or so.

@breindl2005 I'm guessing you aren't still interested?

@jameslslate Sorry but I'm not quite sure that I want to spend $35 + shipping on this project and something that I'm not sure will work. Are you willing to come down on the price at all? Thanks.