Big thumbs up

Hey, new user for about a week in UK. Been following for about a year and decided there was some great stuff being developed so I went ahead from Smartthings to HE.
Can I just say a big thank you to all the team at Hubitat, you have done a superb job. Not one issue with devices or implementation. Not missed webcore one bit from ST.

I have made several dashoboards over the last week just getting use to the little things here and there. I will post them up when I'm allowed to post photo's

There are some niggles, but I don't expect perfect with this sort of thing, if it were it would be taylor made for me and I'm positive that there will be some cool stuff to come.

Quick question. How does Hubitat make money for development other than the resale of the units?

7 Likes

Welcome! I haven’t regretted switching from ST to hubitat for even a minute since I made the change over a year ago.

As far as I can tell from reading in the forum, they have kept their cards pretty close to the chest when it comes to their overall plans for ongoing revenue beyond hub sales.

Hey @marktheknife Mark.
Been a while from the Blink forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear from you again as well, Tim. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like