[BETA] Zooz ZSE18 Driver for v1 and 800LR *Needs Testing*

I have tested the 800LR included with USB power and that is working good.
The original v1 model I tested with battery inclusion which also seems to be working.

I took the 800LR and switched to battery power without re-including and that also seems to be OK (although not recommended because it may try to repeat in this case, not sure).

So if anyone has a v1 included with USB power and wants to test, that's the main thing I want to verify. I am not sure if that model will send out the powersource notifications I am using to detect battery vs mains, or if I will need to have a backup method for the old model.

I could use the one I have to test but I dont feel like messing with my main mesh at the moment.

1 Like

I just did a test on the 800LR model, forced the driver to try to refresh / configure while on battery (paired as USB). It does seem like this new model goes into sleep mode when you switch to battery power so I think you can switch back and forth without having to pair it again!

I did some more testing on the 800LR and it seems to be working fully, paired either way and can be switched between mains and battery.

1 Like