Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 09.13.34
    b. Click at the "Show past logs" button
    Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 09.16.00
    c. Copy and send me all the log entries related to the installation process

And let's see what is going on.

Welcome again !

Marco

Buenas tardes Marcus,

Antes que nada queria darte las gracias por el trabajo que estas haciendo. Yo he instalado la aplicacion y los drivers a traves de los codigos, ya que de la otra forma no lo entiendo muy bien y esta forma me llevaba menos tiempo.

El dispositivo Nuki responde perfectamente y me muestra el estado correcto cada vez que ejecuto una accion.

Lo unico que no consigo es que funcione el dashboard, he intentado leer todo el hilo, pero no encuentro nada al respecto. Aun no esta implementado?? He visto un video tuyo en el que pareces haberlo conseguido. Podrias decirme como hacerlo??

Muchisimas gracias de nuevo.

P.D: Soy bastante nuevo en HE

Hola @apelayo1986!

Bienvenido a nuestra comunidad!

Perdóname, porque hasta el momento no he verificado a fondo el comportamiento del dispositivo en el dashboard. Veamos si puedo ayudarte de todos modos. ¿Podrías publicar una imagen del mosaico del dispositivo?

Gracias!

PS No hablo español, pero Google Translator ayuda mucho ... :innocent:

La verdad que google ayuda mucho! Muchas gracias por tu rapida respuesta. Te adjunto lo que veo. Cuando pulso encima, no hace nada.

Debe crear un "tile" para el dispositivo (lock). En él controlarás la apertura / cierre de la puerta.

Mi lock se llama "Puerta de Casa" como puedes ver en la siguiente imagen:

Cuando creo un Tile, mira como aparece:

Aunque pulse el botón, la puerta no hace nada...

No se donde está el error.

Gracias por tu ayuda

Este mensaje aparece cuando selecciona qué mosaico? Door control?

Si, cuando pulso encima de door control. Aunque le de a SI, no ejecuta ninguna accion.

Por favor siga estos pasos:

a) Crear un nuevo "tile"

b) Seleccione su puerta (1), el atributo "lock" (2) y guarda tus cambios (3)

c) Editar opciones

d) Editar "templates"

e) Editar el "template" "lock" y estado "locked"

f) Editar el estado "unlocked" y guarda tus cambios

Espero que las instrucciones ayuden ... Debo un manual más detallado - en la lista de cosas por hacer!

Funcionó!!!! Muchísimas gracias por tu ayuda. Por favor continua con el gran trabajo que estás haciendo.

Un saludo!

1 2

¡Sensacional!

Me alegro de que todo haya funcionado. Cualquier duda o problema que surja, sepa que estoy disponible.

Saludos!

@apelayo1986,

¿Podría decirme qué versión de firmware está instalada en su Hubitat Elevation? Hace unos días, otro usuario encontró problemas que usted no encontró.

¡Gracias!

Mi version de Hubitat es : 2.2.4.158
Hardware: Rev C7

Gracias

Ciao Marco,

happy new year first of all. :slight_smile:

everything's working great, but I noticed a couple of update lately, but saw no changelog in the first post nor in the github repository. I guess just minor/cosmetic fixes, right?

Thanks for all your work on this,

Alessandro

Ciao Alex!

For you too !!!

Yes, just minor updates, based on problems that @apelayo1986 reported. I really forgot the changelog ... I just did a comment at the HPM package update - my bad ... thanks to notice that!

Happy new year!

Marco

No problem, and sorry to bother you for this, I just like to know the changes on the most important drivers I use, and yours is one of the most important for my automations. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot.

Alessandro

Not at all ! It's good to help me to keep things organized.

Thank you!

Best

Marco

Happy New Year Marco!

It's been a while.... How all is well?

I wasn't able to convince NUKI to replace my v.1 crowd funded Lock and Bridge to the v.2 so I am still seeing the same issue with the lock not changing its status without being polled manually after being locked or unlocked.

Regardless I just tried to update to the latest Nuki lock version just to be up to date and ran into some of the same problems I had before...

1. I could not update using HPM. NUKI shows but when I select and press next nothing happens. Tried 2-3 times always the same issue. So deleted the app and 3 drivers and re-started HE. Tried as new install via HPM again got the following error message after the install started:

2, Did a manual installation using the latest files from your Github link and tried to install app. Error message that no Bridge can be found or is not configured correctly. Of course HTTP API has beed installed and is working. I can lock and unlock the lock form my laptop using the http commands via the browser or via HE with the http://192.168.178.31:8080/lockAction?..... send get actions.

I assume this is all related to the v.1 versions of my lock and bridge so I will just keep using the above commands and rule machine and uninstall you App.

Just wanted to give you a heads up in case others Nuki users with older HW run int the same issues

Kind regards,
Marcus

Happy new year you too!

Ages ! So far, dodging the virus ... hope keeps that way!

Too bad ... and, as you said before, you were one of their seeders. At least a discount would be welcome, wouldn't it?

At the bottom of the page it's another NEXT button. Meaning, to get to this page you have pressed a NEXT button and, when this page is shown, it has at the end of the page there is another NEXT button - have faith, it is there ,..

Nonetheless, I need to check the HPM package, since it is showing one of my GitHub pages at this point. Showing this HTML content is annoying, to say the least.

According to Nuki's documentation, it should not have any difference in behavior ... Let's try again? You can send me a PM with all the log.

Ah, there is a new functionality at Rule Machine to backup and restore a Rule!!! When the Rule is restored, it asks what devices should be used for each device previously used. I've tried it yesterday and it works ok. If you make a full backup of your hub, backup the Rule - using Rule Machine, deleting the devices, app and drivers and reinstall from HPM - using the debug option, we may find where the problem is occurring in your case. If the rule restore does not work, you can restore all the hub and everything would be back. Wanna try?

Best regards!

Marco